PinPoint International is offering free shipping, for a limited time, on select orders over $175. *Exclusions include large rolls of backing 150 yards or more, and rolls of twill 50 inches longer or more. The most economical shipping method will be used. Free Shipping is only available on web orders and will not be extended to phone or email orders. Offer applies only to the contiguous US.
- Orders placed by 2:00 pm central time (Monday-Friday) typically ship the same day.
- We reserve the right to delay the shipment of your merchandise, in order to achieve the most cost-effective shipping rates.
- Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday, Sunday or recognized company Holidays.
- Our standard shipping method is UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Freight and insurance charges are billed at a standard rate to the customer.
- Aerosol cans and other hazardous materials cannot be shipped by air, and some adhesives can only be shipped by truck or common carrier.
To make a return, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us toll free at (877) 778-9850 to request a Return Authorization number (RA). The original invoice or copy, along with the return authorization number, must accompany any returned product(s). Please write your RA number clearly on the outside of your return shipment. The customer is responsible for packaging and shipping charges incurred for all returned items. Unauthorized returns will be sent back to the purchaser at their expense.
- Merchandise returned after 30 days from invoicing is subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Items returned after 30 days will receive in house credit only.
- Special order items are considered “Final Sales” and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Used or damaged merchandise is non-returnable.
- Items must be properly packaged and returned in resalable condition.
- Product serial numbers must match original invoicing.
- If you are receiving a credit card refund, please allow 10 to 14 business days for the credit to appear on your statement. Refund will be credited to the original form of payment.