United States Domestic Shipping
PinPoint International’s warehouses are located in the United States. All shipping calculations on the website are based only on shipping destinations within the United States. Currently UPS and FedEx will not guarantee express and overnight shipments.
- Orders placed by 2:00 pm central time (Monday-Friday) typically ship the same day.
- We reserve the right to delay the shipment of your merchandise, in order to achieve the most cost-effective shipping rates.
- Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday, Sunday or recognized company Holidays.
- Our standard shipping method is UPS Ground, unless otherwise specified. Freight and insurance charges are billed at a standard rate to the customer.
- Aerosol cans and other hazardous materials cannot be shipped by air, and some adhesives can only be shipped by truck or common carrier.
- Website shipping selections do not allow for PO Box shipping destinations and therefore, will not let you complete an order. You must provide a Street Address for the Ship To destination. Make sure you do not enter both a Street Address and PO Box in the Ship To fields as you will not be able to continue with your order.
- Shipping calculations cannot exceed 50 pounds. The website will not allow you to complete an order over 50 pounds. Save your items in your cart and call us directly at 877-778-9850 to place your order or you can use our Contact Us page for assistance.
PinPoint International’s website does not currently calculate International Shipping costs. Our website will not allow you to complete an order with a shipping destination outside of the United States. All international shipping destinations must be quoted. Call us directly at 877-778-9850 to place your order or you can use our Contact Us page for assistance.
To make a return, email us at [email protected] or contact us toll free at (877) 778-9850 to request a Return Authorization number (RA). The original invoice or copy, along with the return authorization number, must accompany any returned product(s). Please write your RA number clearly on the outside of your return shipment. The customer is responsible for packaging and shipping charges incurred for all returned items. Unauthorized returns will be sent back to the purchaser at their expense.
- All Electronic Components and Motors returned after 15 days from invoicing is subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All other Merchandise returned after 30 days from invoicing is subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Items returned after 30 days will receive in house credit only.
- All HoopTech/EMS merchandise and Special order items are considered “Final Sales” and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Used or damaged merchandise is non-returnable.
- Items must be properly packaged and returned in resalable condition.
- Product serial numbers must match original invoicing.
- If you are receiving a credit card refund, please allow 10 to 14 business days for the credit to appear on your statement. Refund will be credited to the original form of payment.